Physical Therapy in Princeton, WV
Physical therapy restores function for individuals who have experienced skeletal or neuromuscular dysfunction.
Individualized therapeutic treatment may include:
- Training and mobility, gain stability, posture and positioning
- Exercise equipment and programs to increase muscle function, coordination and endurance
- Powered-Assist Cycling System (Omnicycle) available with biofeedback
- Mobilization techniques to increase range-of-motion
- Modalities such as electrical stimulation and ultrasound to aid in wound care, Edema control and pain management